February 13, 2009

Living With Other People

After having lived in our snowmobile trailer for nearly a year in Las Vegas, I found employment which would secure us a place to stay. I took care of an elderly gentleman that had retired from the government. He had a really nice home in a really wealthy neighborhood. I assisted him with most of his daily needs. It provided a car to go and do things in other than our own. Our car had burned to the ground, and we were down a vehicle. My wife worked at a law firm, through the duration we lived in Vegas. Everything was looking up. Then suddenly my wife and I had a very unexpected surprise happen, we found we were pregnant with our first child. Our presence did not work for him with a child in the picture so it was back to our hometown.

No comments: